How to Wear Fake Lashes ?
1. Remove Lashes Gently from Lash Box with Hands or a False Lash Clipper.
2. Apply Lash Glue on the False Lashes, make sure that there is enough glue on both front and back ends.
3. Wait for a Few Seconds or until lash glue is 1/3 or 1/2 dried
4. Apply right above your real lash line, then fix the front end followed by the back end.
5. You Are Done!
– False Lashes is a great replacement for mascara! So easy to apply & most importantly so easy to remove. They look naturally beautiful without those mascara clumps or mascara melting off looking like a panda! Make sure You have a good fake lash and lasting lash glue- then your lashes will stay on so strong until you remove them!